Roast Pumpkin Hommus
- 500g peeled and de-seeded butternut pumpkin
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 garlic
- ½ tsp cumin
- 200g The Culture Co. Natural Kefir
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with foil. Cut pumpkin into large (5cm) cubes, toss in oil and season then scatter along tray and roast for 30-40 mins until soft. Allow to cool slightly.
Combine roast pumpkin with all other ingredients in a small food processor and blitz until smooth. Season to taste and serve with crackers.