The Culture Co. Body Good Diary Promotion – Terms & Conditions
1. “The Culture Co. Body Good Diary Promotion” is brought to you by LD&D Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 68 083 019 390) of 737 Bourke Street, Docklands, Victoria 3008, Australia. Telephone Number: 1800 677 852 (Promoter).
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
3. Participation in this Promotion is completely voluntary and the mode of communication is in English.
3. The Promotion is only open to Australian residents (except from Western Australia) who are 18 years and over except employees and the family members of the employees of the Promoter, together with the Promoter’s associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and auditors.
4. The Promotion commences at 00.01 am Melbourne time on 01st January 2020 and closes at 23.59 pm Melbourne time on 21st January 2020 (Entry Period).
5. Each entrant acknowledges that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, and to the extent permitted by law, releases Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
6. How to Participate:
i. must follow The Culture Co. Instagram page @Thecultureco; and
ii. must follow Stephane Geddes Instagram page @nutritionist_stephgeddes;
iii. must tell us in 25 words or less how drinking The Culture Co. Kefir Yogurt makes you feel; and
iv. must not contain any demeaning, abusive, profanity, hate speech, obscenity or similar content.
b) Limit of one entry per person.
c) Participation must take place using valid identity. Any sign of multiple participation using different identities by the same person will result into disqualification from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to completely disqualify a participant/group of participants from the Promotion if any sign of potential or actual syndication arises. No query or complaint will be entertained in this regard.
d) Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after 23.59 pm Melbourne time on 21st January 2020 will not be accepted.
7. Winner Selection & Judging, Declaration & Prize:
a) Winner Selection & Judging:
i) The Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the creativity of 25 words or less shared on participants’ Instagram account. The best five (5) entries, as determined by the judges, will each receive a prize.
ii) Judging will take place at 09.00 am AEST on 22nd January 2020 at 737 Bourke Street, Docklands, Victoria 3008, Australia. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from the Promoter.
iii) The decision of the Promoter on the selection of the winners shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
b) Winner Declaration:
i) The names of the winners will be announced on 22nd January 2020 on The Culture Co. Instagram pages.
ii) The Promoter will contact the winners through Direct Message via Instagram. If a winner doesn’t reply to the Instagram message within three (3) days of the date of the Promoter’s message, the Promoter reserves the right to change its decision and select the next best winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications.
i) A total of five (5) winners will be selected during the contest period and each winner will win receive a prize.
ii) Prize consists of the Steph Geddes Body Good Diary 2020. Total RRP value of prize = $39.95 (GST inclusive) per diary. All taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
iii) If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
(iv) No complaints by the winners regarding the prize shall be entertained.
v) The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed/exchanged for cash. No claim shall be entertained in this regard.
vi) The Promoter will post the prize for each winner to the address nominated by the winner. If a winner is unable to provide a delivery address for the prize within three (3) days after being contacted by the Promoter, he/she will not be able the claim the prize later.
8. Participants consent to the Promoter using and publishing the photographs, stories and videos the Participants submit, along with Participants’ Instagram profile pictures and names, including on the Promoter’s social media pages, for marketing purposes.
9. Participants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter’s database. The Promoter (and its associated companies) may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting participants electronically. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants’ personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions. If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each participant, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Each participant confirms that he/she is not breaching any law or violating any third-party rights by entering the Promotion.
12. An incomplete/invalid entry by a Participant is liable to be rejected. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entry at its discretion. Any decision the Promoter makes for rejecting an entry shall be final and binding.
13. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
14. The Promoter may withdraw, change, defer, alter or cancel the Promotion in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions, without liability. All decisions of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion are final and binding.
15. If, for any reason, any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. Participants consent to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledge that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.